Updates: The Salon Leeds Re-opening following Coronavirus closure
We are pleased to advise that following last week’s announcement by the government, we aim to re-open on Monday 12th April 2021. There are a number of measures still in place which you must be aware of, procedures that we have had to put in place to be able to offer services in a safe environment (this is still being updated).
Please note: the re-open date above may be changed by the government
- There is no waiting area, customers must wait outside until called
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival using a contactless temperature sensor, if it is more than 37.5°C then you will not be able to enter
- We cannot provide any drinks, although you can bring your own
- Unless medically exempt, customers must wear face masks
- Enhanced PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) will be used by staff, including face visors
- Hand sanitiser and antiseptic wipes will be available for use by customers
- For distancing measures, there are a reduced number of seats available in the salon, so on some days we may need to use training rooms upstairs
- Service times have had to be increased to avoid over-running and to facilitate cleaning in between clients
- Payments strongly preferred by card, especially contactless. We can charge the card used to book your appt.
- All our tools and working areas will be cleaned and disinfected before and after every client
- The salon will receive a deep clean throughout and at the end of every day.
What we ask of our clients
- If you have had Covid-19, symptoms, or have been exposed to people or work environments that have had – or likely to have had – the virus, then please do not attend
- Do not book unless you can definitely attend
- Arrive on time
- Attend and enter the premises alone (without partners, children etc)
- Make use of all sanitisers and antiseptic wipes provided
- Do not ask for complex or additional services that may cause the stylist to overrun
It is essential that Customers book for the services they will have, we cannot provide additional services on the day. Also we ask that all Customers advise us of all colours and treatments etc they have done at home, you can add comments at time of booking.
Skin tests will be overdue for many customers, so you should contact us to arrange to pop in.
Also, availability of student services continues to be limited to specific days, see booking pages.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Service changes Due to new procedures, acquisition of PPE, increased appointment times, allocated cleaning time and increased staff working hours, we have had to:
- Amend the list of available services
- Allocate longer times for every service (to prevent over-running and allowing cleaning time between each client)
- Continue our Fair Policy to minimise losses from no-shows
We look forward to seeing you soon!